The Covington Bank & Trust was established around 1885 at 308 N. Columbia Street, near the Boston Street intersection. At the time that was the oldest commercial building in Covington, adjacent to Smith Hardware. In 1908 a brand new building was constructed, and the bricks from the original structure were salvaged. Here is a variety of photographs of the 1908 Covington Bank & Trust building, located at the southeast corner of Columbia and Boston Streets in Covington. Click on the images to make them larger.
It was quickly rebuilt, however.