Here is some information from 1926 about the product and its uses. Click on the image below to enlarge the view.
On September 8, 1917, the St. Tammany Farmer reported that the new company was moving into its offices on Jefferson Avenue.
The pine oil plant was located on Jefferson Avenue in Covington, near where the new parish courthouse is located today.
Above: an advertisement from 1926
Above is the charter of the Mackie Pine Oil Specialty Company adopted in 1917.
In 1931 several bottles of the Mackie Pine Oil were tested by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA decided to question the validity of some of the therapeutic health claims. Click on the ad above.