Here is a list of Sailing Vessels built in St. Tammany Parish, at least those which were operating in Lake Pontchartrain and Mississippi Sound at the time of the first railroading operations in the parish, 1888. This information was found in the papers of the late Bertha Neff, former parish archivist.
Click on the images to make them larger and more readable.
Note: Shieldsboro was the original name for Bay St. Louis, MS
Schooners at Covington's Columbia Landing