In 1907 a two-story brick building was constructed at the corner of Carroll and Claiborne Streets in Mandeville, a block from the lakefront and in the heart of the Mandeville business district of the time.
Over the years, the building has hosted a number of businesses, and is now home to The Candy Bank. So, it's still a bank, but one in which the currency is jelly beans, lollipops, and fudge.
Here are some pictures of the establishment where the old building is the star attraction for the confectionery treasure beyond measure. Click on the images to make them larger.