The new company sought to continue providing prestressed concrete components to bridge builders across the Gulf South. Officers of the company in 1957 were G. W. James, President; D. W. Milhan, Vice President, and D. E. Warfield, Treasurer.
Here is a photograph of the prestressed concrete products site on the Mandeville lakefront in 1975. Click on the images below to see a larger version.
Above photo by Ron Barthet
Photo by Ron Barthet